Sailing update for Thursday (14/06/18)
The evening sailings for Thursday (14/06/18) will be departing an hour early due to the forecast weather conditions. We will be departing St Margarets Hope at 16:00 and then departing Gills Bay at 17:45.
The earlier sailings are due to run as scheduled.
March Ferry Voucher Offer
Use your National Entitlement ferry vouchers for a day return trip up to 31st March and get a FREE hot drink and filled roll from the on board cafeteria each way.
Terms and Conditions
- This offer can only be used by passengers that have booked over the phone or at the ferry terminal. No refund will be given for passengers who have booked and paid online.
- Ferry voucher must be given to the Purser on board and you will be given a meal voucher in return.
- This offer is valid for the number of passengers that the ferry voucher covers i.e. includes a carer if applicable.
- The meal voucher must be handed in to the Steward to claim your filled roll and hot drink.
- In the event of sailing cancellations, the offer will remain valid for the next available sailing. Pentland Ferries are not liable for any extra expenses incurred if your sailing is cancelled.
- All passengers are carried in accordance with Pentland Ferries Conditions of Carriage. A copy of these are available from our website www.pentlandferries.co.uk.
For more information or to make a booking, please contact our Customer Service team on 01856 831 226.
Limited Parking Available
Due to the extension and development of the marshalling area in St Margaret’s Hope, there will be limited customer parking available until further notice. We would advise foot passengers travelling on the ferry that there may not be space available to leave a car at the terminal and to use other transport where possible. Unfortunately, until the extension is complete we can no longer offer long term parking. We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause.